Netflix Originals to Binge Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

This semester is coming to a close and Thanksgiving Break is right around the corner. Let’s be honest this break is well deserved. Before finals it is very important to take a break and just relax. If your relaxation includes watching television or movies this is the article for you. Netflix is known for its hit original show Orange Is The New Black, but what about it’s other originals? Now that you have a few days before the end of the semester it might be time to check out some of those originals.

• Narcos is based of the notrious rise and fall of Comlumbian kingpin Pablo Escobar. Narcos currently has 1 season streming on Netflix. 

• Scrotal Recall is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a young man after he learns that he has STD. Scrotal Recall currently has 1 season streaming on Netflix.

• Sense8 is about 8 strangers that find themselves connected through thought, action and expeirence. It is a SciFi thriller that is garunteed to peak your interest. Sense8 currently has 1 season streaming on Netflix. 

• This horror series surrounds the weird occurances in a small Pennslyvania town. It is full of monsters, demons, and murders that are sure to give you your horror fix. Hemlock Grove’s final season is now streaming on Netflix. 

• If you have not watched it already go ahead and do yourself a favor, and catch up on Orange Is The New Black. It currently has 3 seasons streaming on Netflix. The story revolves around a sheltered woman going to jail, but the story quickly evolves into something much more interesting. 

Happy Binge Watching, HCXO

Toni Miles is a Mass Media Major with aspirations of writing, producing her own documentaries, and directing short films in the future. 
Her Campus at Valdosta State.