This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Sometimes we just HAVE to have that highlighter, foundation, or matte lip color that we see in stores, but sometimes ordering makeup online is the best option! There are many products sold online that give you more “Bang for your buck!” Here are a couple of items that are worth ordering!

Jeffree Star

Jeffree Star’s Velour Liquid Lipsticks and Skin Frost are definitely worth ordering! His liquid lipsticks are simply amazing with a creamy formula that lasts and doesn’t crack! His highlighters (called Skin Frost) are loved by makeup junkies everywhere! Being priced at $29, you may think that’s pretty high for a highlighter but actually, its probably one of the best you will find around for that quality! With $29 you get 15 grams of product which is way more compared to other top selling highlighters !

ColourPop $6 for an Ultra Matte or Ultra Glossy lip for good quality is a no brainer! They have a good variety of colors to choose from and are totally affordable!  

BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics sells a lot of amazing products that aren’t going to break your pockets! They sell everything from makeup brush sets to eye shadow pallets! I would say a good item to invest in of BH Cosmetics would be the Carli Bybel 14 Color Eye shadow and Highlighter palette that is only $14.50 and has a 5 star rating on their website! 

HCXO!

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.