This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We, as women, come in all different shapes and sizes whether it be tall, petite, skinny, or curvy and that is really the true appeal about us! No one woman is the same due to our unique physical features, but we are constantly bombarded with ideas about what “beauty” in a woman entails. A thin waist, plump lips, a large bust, long, straight hair – oh, the list goes on! While those features are wonderful, not all women have them and that is perfectly okay; that does not make a woman any more or any less beautiful. 

In this year’s Back to School Survival Kit and Spring Break Survival Kit, we received four awesome books that are great reads. We want you to celebrate your body and enter for your chance to win a book of your choice along with a $15 Starbucks giftcard.

Here are the requirements listed below: 

1. Post a selfie on Instagram
  2. Explain what’s your favorite body part and why in the caption
  3. Tag @HCValdosta

Simple right? Of course! It’s time that you start embracing what you love about yourself rather than what others may deem is beautiful about you, collegiettes! Happy posting and good luck!

HCxo

Her Campus at Valdosta State.