A Day In the Life of A College Student: As Told By Beyonce

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

College can be a weird mixture of fun, stress, adventures, joyful moments and wanting to pull your hair out. What better way to encapsulate these wonderful moments than with gifs of Queen Bey? 

You are dreading waking up for your 8am, when your teacher decides to cancel class (rare occurence)…

But then your teacher decides to make you write a few essays that are due next class period to make up for lost time…

Somehow you remain unbothered by this, because you do look #flawless today…

You make sure to get your assignment done early, so that you’re not worried about it over the weekend. Smart thinking!

Because you are so amazing in all your Yonce-ness and you now have a free weekend, you decide to celebrate by going out with some friends…

Unfortunately, Monday, being the party pooper that it is, comes sooner than you’d like, bringing a week full of classes along with it.

You push through the week, as you always do, being able to brush yourself off, laugh, and keep it moving when you slip up…

Finally, just when you thought you wouldn’t make it, the weekend is back with many amazing adventures waiting for you!

Hey lovelies! I am a junior Mass Media major at Valdosta State University. I love writing, fashion and hair, and dancing and singing in the mirror!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.