Come Out and Get Empowered

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We are having our second annual Women’s Empowerment Art Gallery tonight at Red Door Records! Our goal is to empower and celebrate women of all kinds. There will be art work on display, music and good vibes. Guests can also purchase drinks or browse through vinyl courtesy of Red Door Records. There will be performances by poets and even a special presentation. The event is completely free of charge!

133 N Patterson St.

(Downtown Valdosta)

We hope to see all of you there! Make sure to take pictures and tag us for a chance to be featured on our social media. HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk