Campus Cutie Tiana Foster ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Tiana is a gorgeous girl with aspirations of being a journalist and a print model! You should definitely get to know this well dressed and friendly girl. Here’s a perfect chance to meet her!

(Photographed By: Chad Lawson)

Full Name: Tiana Foster

Hometown: Atlanta, GA

Classification: Sophomore

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Relationship Status: Single

Major: English (Journalism)

(Photographed By: Chad Lawson)

HC: Why did you choose VSU?

Tiana: I chose VSU because I liked the fact that it was away from home, had a beautiful campus, and was close to Florida so I could go shopping [laughs]. I wanted to get away from the Atlanta scenery and go somewhere I could build a name for myself and experience some diversity. Sometimes I miss Atlanta because of the fast pace city life and all my friends were close, but I have grown to enjoy Valdosta State. I have met some amazing people down here and I have been offered great opportunities.

HC: What do you want to do with your major?

Tiana: I chose to major in Journalism because I wish to become a writer or editor for the hottest magazines on the market. I always find myself opening up a magazine and spending hours reading articles about celebrities and people who are on “the come up.”

HC: How would you describe yourself?

Tiana: I am a very shy person. If you ever see me on campus I’m usually walking by myself or with friends. Sometimes I hate that I am so shy because it stands in the way of some great opportunities. For the ones who don’t know me, I’m very outgoing and a real sweetheart. My friends know that I would do anything for them, but they also know that I’m a bit lazy [laughs].

HC: What is your favorite thing to do?

Tiana: My number one favorite thing to do is shop. No matter if it’s online or in a store; I can spend hours online going from site to site. I also like hanging out with my friends. We are always clowning on each other. I love their company!

Print modeling has become one of my passions. When I first started it was kind of weird because I am so shy. But as I continued to do more photoshoots, I became more comfortable and have grown to love that it brings out my creative side.

HC: What’s your dream date?

Tiana: My dream date would definitely have to be a surprise. I would want the guy to be very creative and plan the whole date. It’s fun to see a guy’s romantic side.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a guy?

Tiana: A few of the qualities I look for in a guy are a good personality, able to hold conversation, sweet, attractive (of course), and I love a guy who smells good and has his own style.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Tiana: My celebrity crush is definitely Trey Songz, that’ll never change!

HC: If you could be an animal which one would you be?

Tiana: If I could be any animal I would definitely be a cheetah!

HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.