Campus Cutie Morgan Mars ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Morgan is a new face here at VSU! This stunning freshman is enjoying her time here so far. Learn a little bit more about her here:

Full Name: Morgan Elise Mars

Hometown: Moreno Valley, California Classification: FreshmanZodiac Sign: Sagittarius Relationship Status: SingleMajor: Marketing

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Morgan: The beautiful campus really made it stand out more than the other schools I was accepted to. HC: How do you like VSU so far?

Morgan: I love it!HC: What do you want to do with your major, and why?

Morgan: Hopefully become a marketing executive for a big company some day.HC: How would you describe yourself?

Morgan: Very fun and goofy! HC: What are some of your favorite things to do?

Morgan: Hang out with friends, listen to music, shopping. HC: What’s your dream date?

Morgan: Honestly, I don’t know. Something with just us, real romantic like.HC: What qualities do you look for in a guy?

Morgan: Someone who is attractive, loyal, smart, athletic, knows how to treat a woman, etc. HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Morgan: Justin BieberHC: What is a common misconception about you?

Morgan: That I’m snobby or stuck up.

HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.