Campus Cutie Kimmi Cantrell ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

You may have seen Kimmi around campus or behind the front desk in Georgia Hall! She’s a gorgeous girl with a generous heart who loves to impact the lives of others. Here’s your chance to get to know a little bit more about her!

Hometown: Powder Springs, GA

Major: Communications

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Relationship Status: Taken

HC: What made you choose VSU?

KC: VSU is the only school I applied to because my cheerleading coach in high school went here so I applied, got in, and went. It just felt right.

HC: What has been your greatest experience here?

KC: Every experience is the best. I’ve worked in my dream job, met and impacted thousands of people, met my best friends and my soulmate. Most importantly, grown into the person I’ve always wanted to be.

HC: What made you decide to be an RA?

KC: I lived off campus sophomore year and half of my junior year and was bored and miserable so I decided to be a front desk worker. I enjoyed interacting and being very involved and impacting people’s lives [as well as] them impacting mine.

HC: What are your hobbies?

KC: I love to paint and write uplifting notes to make people’s days and acts of kindness. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself through acts of service; lifting someone up lifts me up.

HC: What other things around campus are you involved in?

KC: I’m a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha and I’m the president of Students Society of Communication Scholars.

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.