Campus Cutie Kennedy Blount ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Kennedy is a fun loving, care-free and spontaneous girl! She is also very smart and has big dreams. I’ve had the opportunity of knowing Kennedy for years now and I can say that if you don’t know her you’re missing out! Here’s your chance to know a little bit about Kennedy, this week’s Campus Cutie!

Age: 19

Classification: Sophomore

Hometown: Columbus, Ga

Major: Biology

Relationship Status: Single

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Kennedy: The weather, the campus, the overall feel of the school. I had a feeling that it was where I should go.

HC: What organizations are you involved in here at VSU? 

Kennedy: ROTC, Element X, Pre-dental Club, occasionally BSL.

HC: What do you want to do with your major?

Kennedy: I want to go to dental school and become a dentist in the Air-Force.

HC: How would you describe yourself? 

Kennedy: Fun, bubbly, outgoing, very sociable but yet very chill.

HC: What are some of your favorite things to do?

Kennedy: Hang with friends, listen to music, watch tv, go dental shadowing, and shopping.

HC: What’s your dream date?

Kennedy: In the summer I would go go-cart racing and a cute dinner and hang for the rest of the night, listening to music. In the winter, dinner, ice skating and drinking hot chocolate by the fire, watching funny movies.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a guy?

Kennedy: Tall, handsome, clean, nice clothes, nice hair, smart and preferably and athlete (Football).

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Kennedy: Dave Franco!

HC: If you were stuck on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

Kennedy: Food, water, a jet ski… maybe Dave Franco.

HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.