Campus Cutie Jaletha Daniels ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Jaletha, a beautiful girl who loves fashion, modeling, directing and has a passion for dental hygeine! Here’s your chance to learn more about this gorgeous girl.

Full Name: Jaletha DanielsHometown: Hoschton, GeorgiaClassification: SophomoreZodiac Sign: Sagittarius Relationship Status: TakenMajor: Dental Hygiene

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Jaletha: The beautiful campus and distance from home. 

HC: What do you want to do with your major, and why?

Jaletha: I want to become a Dental Hygienist because I’m very interested in teeth!

HC: What organizations are you a part of at VSU?

Jaletha: Element X Print Models 

HC: What is your role in Element X?

Jaletha: I’m the director, so i set up the photoshoots, set a specific wardrobe, and direct the models during the shoot. 

HC: How would you describe yourself? 

Jaletha: Caring, optimistic and opinionated! 

HC: What are your favorite things to do?

Jaletha: Shop, directing and modeling!HC: How do you like to spend your spare time?

Jaletha: Studying or relaxing from studyingHC: What’s your dream date? 

Jaletha: A romantic weekend at a cabin.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a guy?

Jaletha: Maturity and nice teeth HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Jaletha: Rihanna!

HC: What is your one accessory you can’t live without?

Jaletha: Does my phone count? [laughs]

Now that you’ve gotten to know a little bit about Jaletha, feel free to give a friendly wave when you see her around campus and you can follow her on Instagram: @lovelyletha and Twitter: @lovelyLetha!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.