Campus Cutie Jake Miller ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

How old are you? 20

Hometown: Douglas, GA

Relationship Status: In a relationship

What are some of your hobbies? Skateboarding and playing soccer.

Major? International Business Major

What’s something that you consider your biggest accomplishment thus far? Most of my accomplishments involve skateboarding and traveling the U.S.

Favorite places to travel? I really like Arizona and California, and the west coast. I enjoy the climate, the environment and the people there.

What sparked your interest in skateboarding?

In 4th grade I just got a skateboard as a Christmas present from my grandparents, and it just kind of happened from there. I haven’t been able to put it down since then.

Okay… What’s your favorite kind of music? Who’s your favorite artist?

I listen to anything. There’s no way I could just name one. I know people say they listen to everything but country, but I literally listen to everything but country.. and I don’t really like the modern rap. I like rap from ’02, ’03, throwback hip hop and rock. Buzz, Ty Segall, Led Zeppelin.

So how long have you been in a relationship?

Not long, like two months.

Well, what kind of women are you into?

All women.. *laughs*

Describe your perfect woman in three words?

Tall, skinny and tan.

What would be your perfect date?

Probably just like a bottle of wine, and chilling under some stars.

That’s pretty cool. Career goals?

I don’t know.. I’d like to just land a job and enjoy it. I’m not really too focused on getting a lot of income. I’m not really focused on how many zeroes are in my paycheck. I just want to enjoy my job, and I feel like not too many people do that now-a-days.

What are some things you’d like to cross off of your bucket list before you turn 25?

Before I turn 25. Wow, there’s a lot of them. I’d like to have a career in the skateboarding industry, well at least for a little while. Or go pro.

Okay, well before you go give me one interesting fact about yourself.

Most people don’t know that I have a lot of tattoos. I’m working on my leg sleeve now, but I kind of keep them covered up.

Her Campus at Valdosta State.