Campus Cutie Emanii Davis ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.
Meet Emanii! If you’ve seen her on campus, she probably greeted you with a smile followed by a “Hey girl!” Brains, beauty, and personality…we love a tripple threat!!! That’s why she’s our Campus Cutie!

Name: Emanii Davis
Classification: Sophomore
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Major: Mass Media 
Relationship Status: Happily in a relationship 

What made you decide to come to VSU?
I loved the campus and was supposed to play volleyball here until I got injured.

What organizations are you involved in?
Emerging Leaders, NAACP, as well as Ambassadors for VSU

Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Ten years from now I see myself working for E! News or CNN as a broadcaster.  I plan to be well off financially, living in a big city, and hopefully married with a child or two.  Most importantly, I plan to be happy and enjoying life.

Describe your perfect date.
My perfect date, is one my boyfriend set up, where he picked me up and had beautiful roses.  We had a delicious quiet dinner with good conversation, and then I was blind folded and taken to the spot where we used to talk and hang out till early in the morning.  It ended with a kiss and lots of memories.

What do you do in your free time?  
I love to shop and hang with my friends. I am big on movies and spending time outside when it’s not raining in Valdosta. 

What’s been your biggest accomplishment so far?
My biggest accomplishment would have to be competing for my first time in a state pageant, and being fourth runner up in the Miss Georgia USA 2014 pageant.

Her Campus at Valdosta State.