Campus Cutie Elle Maiyer ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Elle is a charismatic girl who loves playing soccer and volleyball! She takes pride in her kindness, and is definitely a free spirit. Here’s your chance to get to know a little more about her!

Full Name: Elle Maiyer

Hometown: Born in Ohio, raised in Atlanta.

Classification: Sophomore

Zodiac Sign: Gemini 

Relationship Status: Taken

Major: Business Management 

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Elle: Close enough to home, but still far enough away. 

HC: What do you want to do with your major?

Elle: I want to manage people and projects in a big corporation so that I can one day own my own business. 

HC: What are your favorite things about yourself?

Elle: How kind I am, and my hair.

HC: What are your favorite things to do?

Elle: Exercise, chill with my friends, and watch movies.

HC: What’s your dream date?

Elle: I don’t have one. I enjoy anywhere I go with the one I love; the scenery doesn’t matter to me. 

HC: What qualities do you look for in a guy? 

Elle: Mature, Christian beliefs, goal-oriented, smart, & athletic (not lazy).

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Elle: Channing Tatum

HC: If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

Elle: Pizza!

HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.