Campus Cutie Anna Foy ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Anna is a gorgeous, easygoing girl who loves being outdoors! She loves horseback riding, camping, fishing, and being by the side of her Border Collie. She also enjoys painting pictures of the horses she gets to work with, as well as her dog. If you haven’t been given the chance to get know Anna yet, here’s your chance!

Full Name: Anna Foy

Hometown: Wapiti, Wyoming

Classification: Senior

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Biology

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Anna: It was the furthest away from my home in Atlanta. I was not trying to pay out-of-state tuition but I wanted to experience life without my family’s aid. I love my family, but I needed to learn how to be an adult.

HC: What do you want to do with your major, and why?

Anna: I would desire a career in agriculture, whether it is helping study plants, fungus, or animals in order to better a company’s understanding of a product, or studying the genetics of horse breeding.

HC: How would you describe yourself?

Anna: I am an open minded person who loves to surround herself with diversity. I do not get uncomfortable around the unknown; instead, I am intrigued.

HC: What are your favorite things to do?

Anna: I am lucky to have a great job that I am passionate about. I work at Justamere Farms in Hahira. I get to work with horses and be outside in my element all day. We also have the best clients who make my job so much fun. My favorite aspect of my job is training horses and being able to work with other great trainers. There is always something new to learn in the horse world. That’s what makes it so exciting.

HC: What are you particularly passionate about?

Anna: I am passionate about anything that has to do with a horse, the outdoors, trying new things, seeing new things, and my border collie being there every step of the way. I want to pursue life as an adventure.

HC: What’s your dream date?

Anna: My ideal date is taking a guy and trying to teach him how to ride a horse. When giving horseback riding lessons you see people’s personalities come out in a different way. Will the guy act like a know-it-all? Will the guy allow himself to be vulnerable in front of me? Can the guy take criticism and instruction? This way the guy can walk away from the date with learning a trade and having experienced something new.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a guy?

Anna: Intelligence, humor, confidence; I love nerds!

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Anna: James Franco

HC: What is your favorite quote?

Anna: “All Children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once you grow up.” -Pablo Picasso 

HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.