Campus Cutie Alexis Grier ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Name: Alexis Grier

Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Associates in Dental Hygiene, Bachelors in Applied Science

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Relationship Status: Taken 

HC: What made you decide to come to Valdosta State?

AG: The palm trees.

HC: What do you find most attractive about yourself?

AG: Hmm… that’s a tough one. Something that I find really attractive about myself is my personality. I’m really outgoing and can pretty much adapt to any environment. I feel like it’s what really makes me stand out.

HC: What are your turn-offs and turn-ons in a guy?

AG: Something that really turns me off in a guy is over confidence. Being cocky is not cute! Something that turns me on is intelligence. Also, being well-rounded and of course a nice smile! [laughs]

HC: What’s one of the most important things in your purse that you can’t live without?

AG: My lipstick, of course. I could not possibly have a good day if I left it at home.

HC: Describe your favorite or your dream date?

AG: My dream date would be something cute like going to an amusement or water park, or a surprise trip to the beach!

HC: If someone were meeting you for the first time today, what do you think their first impression of you would be?

AG: Hmm… I think it would be that I’m very bubbly and sociable!

HC: What lipstick color describes you best and why?

AG: Pink, because I’m vibrant and girly!

HC: What is your most memorable moment at VSU so far?

AG: I don’t think I can even single out one moment of my college career so far, but my freshman year was SUPER crazy. Lots of parties! [laughs]

HC: What do you want to do after you graduate from college?

AG: After I graduate I’m going to become a dental hygienist. After I do that for a while, I want to start my own business. Not sure what kind yet… but I do know I want to be my own boss. [laughs]

HC: How long have you been in a relationship? How do you two make it work?

AG: I’ve been in my current relationship for 8 months. We make it work by trying to have the most communication possible. Also, trusting each other and putting the other person’s feelings before our own.

Valdosta State University senior, majoring in Public Relations with a minor in African-American studies.  Food connoisseur, beauty sleep expert, binge watching aficionado, and avid art consumer. 
Her Campus at Valdosta State.