Blog

• Do Something About It

It’s human nature to strive for more, want more. It can be body image, mental health, relationships, opportunity, living situation,...

• 5 Beauty Uses for Coconut Oil

Everyone knows that coconut oil can be used for just about anything! In its natural and unrefined form, coconut oil is full of antioxidants...

• Makeup Brush Cleaning 101

Playing in makeup can be so exciting, well at least until all your clean makeup brushes become dirty from all of the product and disgusting...

• Things You Should Stop Doing

It feel as if you are constantly being put under a microscope where your every move is both questioned and criticized. People seem to...

• How To Make Your Summer Productive

1. Apply for Scholarships While in college, often times we're so caught up in how much money we're spending to be in here, that we forget...

• Procrastination Station

I would say that there’s a point in the semester that every student struggles with, but if we’re keeping it 100 then we all know that this...

• An Open Letter to My Ex

To My Ex, It is 2 o'clock a.m, and I find myself thinking of you. Not because I miss you and want to give us another try, but because I can...

• The Travel Bug

I close my eyes. I can feel the sun beaming on my skin. I take notice of the warmth on my fingertips, my shoulders, my face. The ocean...

• 3 Steps to Finding Your Inner Peace

To put it simply: this is essential to your wellbeing and sanity. If you don’t keep calm then you’re going to be irrational and the stress...

• 4 Meal Prep Tips

Meal prepping is one of the best ways to give yourself some free time during the week, or start off a diet change. When your meals are...

• Cartoons To Watch

Not all cartoons are meant for kids, there are a few series that are meant for young adults. There are raunchy shows that are clearly meant...

• Putting Yourself First

As we get older people often times consider someone who puts themselves first as selfish and self absorbed. But why? As we journey through...

• Review: Mercari App

So almost a year ago I stumbled across this app, but it wasn't until about six months ago that I fell completely in love with it. What is...