Her Campus Valdosta Blog

• 5 Mac Lipsticks You've Got To Own

1. Ruby Woo This classic red matte lipstick is a staple piece everyone should own! Whether it’s a casual dinner with the girls or a night...

• Learning How to Budget

Being broke is an attribute that comes along with being a college student. Juggling between paying rent, going to school full time, and...

• Why We Really Love Amber Rose

People don’t give Muva, better known as Amber Rose, the credit she deserves. Most people are only familiar with her relationships with Wiz...

• How to Jazz Up Your Planner

Planners are a great way to keep yourself organized, especially as college students. We have to keep up with tests, assignments, meetings...

• Transgender America

With the introduction of Caitlyn Jenner media outlets and social media sites have given her a very warm reception. America is not known for...

• 3 Tips for Surviving Summer School

Summer is a time of fun in the sun and long nights! For some of us, summer includes working and studying. For some college students summer...

• 6 Tips to Reduce Stress

Finals week is here! After four months of classes, papers, tests, and partying, the most stressful week of the semester has finally made...

• Donating Plasma

Donating Plasma is a popular new way among college students to earn extra cash and save a life. You may be wondering, what is donating...

• 5 Top Hair Growth Tips

Summer is a great time to grow out your hair with protective styling, or adopt a new styling regime. The rate of hair growth differs for...

• Why We Love Mexican Food

​Lately, Mexican Cuisine has been the trend. Whether you are bitting into a massive buritto or just eating fresh chips and gaucamole, admit...

• 10 End of the School Year Gifs

1. WHEN YOUR TEACHER TRIES TO GIVE YOU AN ASSIGNMENT ON THE LAST DAY OF CLASS: 2. WHEN YOU'VE BEEN STUDYING FOR HOURS AND SOMEONE WALKS...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style