Blog

• Choose Your Battles

While the concept of “choosing your battles” is one that can apply to numerous situations, it is especially an idea which returning college...

• A Letter to College Freshman

Dear College Freshman, You did it! After four long gruesome years of high school you finally graduated, and made your way to college. One...

• Book Buying 101

Summer is over, and school is now in session. Classes have officially began at VSU which means books have to be bought…unfortunately. I for...

• Join the #SleepRevolution

Arianna Huffington is on a mission to transform and improve sleep! Not only is she a sleep revolutionary, she is the cofounder, president,...

• My Top 3 Makeup Primers

Summer is right around the corner which means Valdosta is about to be a sweat box. Just because it is about to be hot and humid does not...

• Dear Sophomore Year

Dear Sophomore year, You have been a time of growth that I wasn’t expecting. It seems as though there were surprises and curveballs around...

• 5 Simple Ways to Treat Yo' Self

The phrase Treat Yo’Self comes from Season 4 Episode 4 of Parks and Recreation. Donna and Tom are celebrating their annual Treat Yo Self...

• Do Something About It

It’s human nature to strive for more, want more. It can be body image, mental health, relationships, opportunity, living situation,...

• 5 Beauty Uses for Coconut Oil

Everyone knows that coconut oil can be used for just about anything! In its natural and unrefined form, coconut oil is full of antioxidants...

• Makeup Brush Cleaning 101

Playing in makeup can be so exciting, well at least until all your clean makeup brushes become dirty from all of the product and disgusting...

• Things You Should Stop Doing

It feel as if you are constantly being put under a microscope where your every move is both questioned and criticized. People seem to...

• Procrastination Station

I would say that there’s a point in the semester that every student struggles with, but if we’re keeping it 100 then we all know that this...