Her Campus Valdosta Blog

• 6 Tips to Reduce Stress

Finals week is here! After four months of classes, papers, tests, and partying, the most stressful week of the semester has finally made...

• Donating Plasma

Donating Plasma is a popular new way among college students to earn extra cash and save a life. You may be wondering, what is donating...

• 5 Top Hair Growth Tips

Summer is a great time to grow out your hair with protective styling, or adopt a new styling regime. The rate of hair growth differs for...

• Why We Love Mexican Food

​Lately, Mexican Cuisine has been the trend. Whether you are bitting into a massive buritto or just eating fresh chips and gaucamole, admit...

• 10 End of the School Year Gifs

1. WHEN YOUR TEACHER TRIES TO GIVE YOU AN ASSIGNMENT ON THE LAST DAY OF CLASS: 2. WHEN YOU'VE BEEN STUDYING FOR HOURS AND SOMEONE WALKS...

• Best Friend Breakup

Some say this break up can be almost as heartbreaking, if not more than the failing of a romantic one—the best friend break up. Sometimes...

• Tips For Getting Beach Ready Abs

Summer is approaching which means it’s the perfect time to work on achieving those beach ready abs. Check out these simple exercises and...

• Leaving a Dead End Relationship

Men, we can’t live with them, and we can’t live without them. Sometimes, we get caught in a relationship, title or no title, that may have...

• 4 Graduation Party Ideas

Graduation is slowly, but surely approching, and you're probably wondering what your last hoorah will be. For some of us, after we graduate...

• Summer Protective Styles

For girls with natural hair, protective styles can be a true life saver. Not only do these styles protect your natural curls from the wear...

• 5 Workouts to Do During the Day

Whether you're sitting in class, at work, or in the car, there are always small workouts that you can try out. Don't let time or school...

• 3 Steps to Ending Test Anxiety

For many of us, testing can be a stressful, nerve-racking experience. Sometimes, it’s the moments leading up to taking a test that psyche...

• The Benefits of Blogging

Blogging is a social media outlet that has been around for many years, and has grown to become a large business venture for authors. If you...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style