This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Every time I walk into Ulta I just get so overwhelmed by all the amazing things in there. Yes, I’m a self-proclaimed Ulta lover and I’m not scared to scream it from the mountaintops! But because there is so much stuff in there, you might not know what to choose from. Hopefully I can help with the top 5 things I would buy from Ulta from makeup to skincare.

1. Naked 3 Palette by Urban DecayPrice: $54.00

Naked 3 is known for its rose gold hues which are in style this fall season. They range from light shimmery pinks to dark black, matte shades. This is the first palette out of all of the Naked palettes and the colors are all new.  It also comes with a double-ended brush and eye shadow primer. This palette will have your eyes glittering for fall!

2. Clarisonic MiaPrice: $99.00

If you have a lot of problems with your skin, I would recommend the Clarisonic Mia! It gives you a deeper clean than using your hands or a washcloth. It makes your skin noticeably smoother and your pores become smaller. You can use it with your favorite face wash and remember to always keep it charged so you can take it with you on the go!

3. Real Technique BrushesPrice: $17.99

If you know anything about makeup brushes, you know that they’re super expensive! But there are always loopholes around that! Real Technique brushes are affordable and work just as well as Mac or Sigma brushes. They’re also a lot more colorful and that always makes things so much more fun to use!

4. Pineapple Facial Enzyme MaskPrice: $3.99

An exfoliating mask used to help reveal your inner most glowing skin!  It clears away dull skin cells and helps create skin renewal. It’s great for normal to combo skin. Did I mention it smells exactly like pineapples? Who wouldn’t love that?!

5. Organix Hair ProductsPrice $7.99-$13.99

I personally love every conditioner and shampoo I’ve ever gotten by Organix. They all smell amazing and they actually work. I use the Hydrating Tea Tree Mint and the Biotin and Collagen sets. The Biotin and Collagen have made my hair grow significantly! The best thing is that they aren’t super expensive and Ulta usually have great BOGO deals or half off deals on these products!

Stay beautiful, collegiettes! HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.