Back To School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We are so excited to announce that we have received our Back to School Survival Kit for the Fall 2016 semester! These kits definitely help us get through the rough times of the semester and give us something to look forward to. Here’s a peek at some of the goodies we got from our sponsors, some of these can be yours since we will be hosting giveaways very soon!

Andrews McNeel PublishingAndrews McNeel Publishing sent us two amazinga and witty books: Adulthood is a Myth and The Roommate BookAdulthood is a Myth gives us a quirky outlook on the hardships that come with “adulting” while The Roommate Book gives us some funny tips on sharing a space with someone else. These two books provide us with comic relief and great illustrations!

CamelBak:  CamelBak has provided us with their Forge Divide Mug for the ultimate coffee experience on the go. This mug is perfect and allows one handed drinking which is perfect for any multitasking college student. The valve opens with the touch of a button and the design  keeps your drink hot! It’s time to #DitchDisposable and this reusable mug is the perfect way to do so.

The Diva CupWe were given The DIvaCup Model 1, a reusable bell-shaped menstural cup. This cup is flexible and comfortable and collects menstural flow instead of absorbing it. The cup provides 12 hour leak free protection and can be worn overnight! Check out their site to learn more!

Flying Colors ApparelFlying Colors Apparel provided us with super cute koozies which are perfect for #GameDayGlam! Check out this fun and feminine clothing brand that shwcases college spirit for students and alumni.

Freeman BeautyWho doesn’t love a good face mask? We received: Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask, Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask, Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask and Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay! These masks are made with fresh products that leave your skin looking and feeling great. 

Juicy Couture FragranceOne of our favorite brands sent us a sample of th I ♥ JUICY COUTURE Fragrance! This is the perfect bold and intriguing scent that can be worn whenever. 

L’eggs – Sheer Energy Sheer Panty Medium Support​: Every collegiate and soon to be career woman should have a pair of sheer panty hose! L’eggs provided us with a sheer black pair that can be used to spice up an outfit or add a professional touch. These are super comfortable and perfect for a woman who’s on her feet all day.

MaidenformMaidenform’s bras provide you with the perfect coverage for a sexy sillohuette. Not only does it give you the perfect look, but also the perfect amount of support. 

MonistatIt’s time for a little TMI. “More than half – 53% – of young women say they don’t know how to deal with a yeast infection and two out of three women (66%) don’t know it can be cured with an over-the-counter treatment.” Not talking about these issues can be hazordous. Monistat’s Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream is the number one doctor recommended over the counter treatment and begins curing on contact. It give prescription strength without the prescription.

Rimmel LondonRimmel offers great products that don’t break the bank! Their 24HR Supercurler Mascara provides volume and lash curling power in one. While the Colour Precise Eyeliner gives bold highly pigmented color that lasts all day and the The Only 1 Lipstick has the perfect colour, comfort, moisture and wear.

Wearsafe: “The Wearsafe Tag is the only personal safety button that instantly connects you to the people who know and love you the most, giving them both your location and valuable context about what’s happening through a continuous audio stream. With a private group chat, the people in your network can also communicate with each other to quickly decide how to get you the right help, right away.” The Wearsafe Tag is discreet and easy to use!

We can’t wait to wear some of our amazing stuff with you! Be on the lookout, a giveaway is coming soon, HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.
Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk