This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Based on my own personal experiences I have composed five kind-of-for-sure signs that the man you think is fine, may just hate women on the low.  

1. He tweets about the things his ex did wrong all damn day.

Men like this are convinced they did no wrong in their relationship and because of this: they take the frustration out on anyone who will listen.

2. He thinks that since feminism exists that “manism” should exist too.

I’m not even going to dwell on this, because first of all…..

3. He thinks that the number of “bodies” a woman has matters.

As I always say, “tell him to ask his grandma how many bodies she got.”

4. He refers to women as “females” and when you try to teach him better, he doesn’t try to understand.

Look up the definition of each if you yourself are struggling to understand the importance.

5. He thinks that the “family has been ruined” because women don’t do “womanly things”.

I.e. “This generation of women don’t know how to cook no more.”

Markesia Barron is a senior at Valdosta State University. She majors in Middle Grades Education concentrated in Language Arts and Reading. After graduation, she plans to become a middle school Language Arts teacher in the Metro Atlanta area. Markesia enjoys writing, reading, super-hero movies, and meditating outside. She's a big Beyonce fan and self-care enthusiast.