4 Ways To Stay Stress Free Before Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

As the school year finally comes to an end it brings forth a sense of relief. It can also bring forth much added stress, because as the end of the school year approaches so does finals. Other than midterms, I’m sure that you’ll agree that finals are perhaps the most stressful part of the year. It’s the last shot you have at perfecting your grade and achieving the grade you desire. In order to do well on finals you have to remain stress free. Check out these ways to put your body at ease by reducing your stress level so that you’re fully prepared and ready for your finals.  

1. Yoga

Yoga has been proven to relax your body as well as your mind. By doing yoga before you study and before your final you can ensure that you’re body is completely relaxed and ready to take on those finals. Remember Namaste.

2. Study Break

During finals people tend to do a lot of cramming and not take any breaks. Staying glued to your computer and staring at notes all day can really take a toll on your body and cause stress. I know you’re trying absorb all of that information, but try to take a break every once in a while.

3. Brain Food

Taking a test on an empty stomach can cause your brain to not function correctly because of the lack of energy, which brings on more stress.By eating a well balanced meal before your finals, you ensure that your mind and body are ready to tackle those finals head on.

4. Good Night Sleep

We all know that sleep is important, but its especially important when you’re testing. Getting a good night sleep can cause your body to feel revitalized, energized and of course stress free.

Her Campus at Valdosta State.