This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

1. Believe in yourself 

You can do anything you put your mind too. If anyone says you can’t, you should know you can! You just need the right mindset, the right game plan and the right attitude to achieve what you want. Anything you want! 

2. Showing your emotions is okay! 

Showing emotions do not make you weak! It more so makes you strong. You do not have to show your emotions to everyone, but when you do, do not feel weak. It shows that you learn. It shows that you care. 

3. You are beautiful individual

No matter what shape, size or color. You’re who you are and you should always make the best of it! Own who you are and know that you are beautiful no matter what anyone says or no matter how you may feel. Nobody can rock you better than you.

4. Every guy doesn’t deserve you

Do not lose yourself for every guy. Do not give your all to every guy. Do not go broke, unhappy, and lose control for everyone who makes water taste sweet. Always trust your women instincts and know when a man is truly right for you. 

Saabirah Breneus attends Valdosta State University. She is a junior majoring in mass media with hopes to become a new anchor. Saabirah is from Boston, MA but now lives in Jonesboro, GA. She is an amazing dancer, who also enjoys writing and telling stories very much. Saabirah loves being center of attention with all eyes on her.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.