15 Amazing Lip Colors for Deep Skin Tones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

As a woman with a deep skin tone, I know first-hand the beauty struggles we encounter when trying to find the right lip color that suits our skin tone, and gives it that pop. So, I sought out to find the perfect lip colors suitable for our beautiful skin tone. The end result was fantastic! Not only did I find one, but I found 15 great ones. Of course these are not the only lip colors suitable for that deep skin tone of ours, but these are sure to make your lips pop. So, go ahead and check out these 15 illustrious lip colors that you’re sure to love!

Mac – It’s something about purple and deep purples that looks amazing on out skin tone. Here are a few great ones for you to try.

Rebel: 

Heroine:

Instigator:

Smoked purple:

Up the amp:

So, you know how we can never find the perfect nudes for pour skin tone. Well check out these nudes!

Jubilee:

Persistence:

Who said we couldn’t wear red? This is my favorite red for deep skin tones!

Ruby Woo:

Brown and dark browns look amazing on our skin. Check out these gorgeous brown lipsticks!

Stone: It’s like no other, it’s somewhat brown with a grayish tint to it.

Sin:

Film Noir:

ColourPop Cosmetics

Colourpop cosmetics is one of my favorite inexpensive lip brands. The same quality as mac and other expensive brands for half the price. Check out my 3 favorite lip colors by colourpop!

Toasty:

Lax:

Kapow:

NYX

Transylvania:

You can purchase all mac products at any Mac store/kiosk or  counter inside of Macy’s or Nordstrom. Mac prices range from $17 and up. ColourPop Cosmetics can be purchased from their site.ColourPop prices ranges from $5 and up. NYX can be purchased at some local drugstores, Ulta, or Target. NYX prices range from $6 and up.

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.