The Everyday College Fashionista: 10 Hot Summer Buys For Under $31

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

All of these summer time steals are under $31! That’s right! It gets no better than shopping on a budget and finding great deals! 

URBAN OUTFITTERS $29.99

These trendy fringe shorts can be dressed up or down. Add a simple tank and some heels and you’re ready for a night out on the town. 

MISSGUIDED $12.58

Nothing says summer like showing some skin! This bodysuit screams sexy and is daring; walk in a room and say everything without saying anything at all!   

URBAN OUTFITTERS $19.99 

Oversized sweaters are great for those in between spring and summer days. Pair it with some high waisted shorts and you have a cute, simple look for the day. 

MISSGUIDED $29.68 

The strappy look is definitely in and these sandals will be great for summer. They’d go prefect with some skinny jeans or boyfriend pants to give you a chic, on-the-go look

H&M $9.95

Here goes H&M stealing our hearts again. We all need a basic pair of jeans in a wardrobe, escpecially SKINNY! These jeans can be worn to work, class or to run errands on the weekend and the best part, they’re ONLY $10.00!! 

H&M $10.00 

Another $10.00 steal! A pair of fabric, oxford flats. These would be great with a skater skirt for a fun, flirty look.   

AKIRA $18.77

NO warbrode is complete without that LITTLE BLACK DRESS!! LBDs will always be classic and are a go-to for the perfect night out, especially date night! 

JCPENNEY $29.99 

Bring the beach to you with these beach pants! They will definitely have you flowing with the wind. The elastic band is great for comfort and so is the sheer material. JCPenney also has a coupon for an extra 15% percent off on Retail Me Not.

MISSGUIDED $30.58 

Cute and comfortable gets a thumbs up from me. This oversized dress gives a laid back style but is fierce. With a pop of lipstick and some booties you are ready for anything, honey! 

FOREVER21 $17.80 

This list would not be complete without some Forever21. Tribal print has definitely been sticking around. This cardigan has just enough funk, yet still stylish. 

Jasmine Kendrick, otherwise known as Penny Lane is a 21 year old junior studying Communication Arts at Valdosta State. Originally from Wisconsin this Mid-Western girl moved to Georgia two years ago when she transferred from Columbia College in Chicago. Most of Jasmine’s time is spent working and being involved on campus. Jasmine loves her afro, shopping, reading a good book, traveling, cooking and spending time with family and friends. Follow Jasmine on Twitter and Instagram @__pennylanee.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.