This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Spend less and still look beautiful with these 10 beauty buys for under $10!

1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream – $6

BB Creams are the latest beauty craze and the Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 line is our fav! Foundations can feel heavy and oily. This BB Cream is a great alternative. It blurs imperfections, brightens, evens your skin tone, smooths, hydrates and protects your skin.

2. Eos Lip Balm – $3

Who doesn’t love soft lips? Every girl should have an Eos in her purse. With scents like summer fruits, vanilla mint, and strawberry sorbet, it’s the best combination of flavor and moisture.

3. Rimmel London Sunshimmer Maxi Bronzer – $6

It’s winter time and you might be losing a little color. Rimmel London Sunshimmer Bronzer gives you the perfect sun-kissed glow. 

4. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – $6

If you wear makeup then you need these. They leave your skin clean with no residueall in one easy step!

5. Venus & Olay Razor – $9

Even though we’re in the cold season, that’s no reason to neglect your legs! Venus & Olay Razor not only leaves a smooth feel after you shave, but every stroke releases skin conditioners to help lock in moisture to reduce dryness.

6. e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set – $3

Reapplying your make-up through out the day can be so annoying, but e.l.f. Studio Mist & Set lightweight mist keeps everything in place all day long. 

7. Vaseline Lip Therapy – $5

This is a must have! Vaseline acts as a lotion, lip balm, and minor cut/burn protectant. 

8. CoverGirl Clump Crusher Extensions Lashblast Mascara – $8 

This mascara gives both volume and instant length and the bristles are perfect for reducing clumping, giving a look of longer, separated lashes.

9. TRESemme Smooth No Frizz Shine Spray – $5

This is perfect. There’s not many things worse than spending all day straightening your hair only to walk out side and be hit by humidity.  

10. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads – $7

Along with washing your face, you should also cleanse it. Aveeno cleansing pads are the best! They help treat and prevent blemishes and breakouts, while evening your skin tone for healthier-looking skin.

HCxo!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.