This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Have you ever started a new show, and quickly realized you are about to finish the season? Then you are sitting there thinking, is there is going to be more to come? But you find yourself obsessed waiting for the next season. Don’t get me wrong, I love “Game of Thrones” but sometimes there’s just not enough time to invest your time into those long seasons. Instead, I turn to those drama-filled short seasons that spark an obsession and inspire me. I am realizing how easy it is to binge watch these short shows that I can watch them in a day or two. (I wish I could be endorsed on LinkedIn for binge watching at a quick speed). Yet, being busy all the time, it is taking the time to think about how to space out my “free time” to watch these shows, is important. So if you have a weekend, or a rainy day or even a sick day, take note of some of these suggestions:

1. The OA (Netflix)
  1. Mindhunter (Netflix)
  1. Godless (Netflix)
  1. Big Little Lies (HBO)
  1. The Fall (Netflix)
  1. Handmaid’s Tale (Hulu)
  1. Westworld (HBO)
  1. Top of the Lake (Hulu)
  1. The Crown (Netflix)
  1. Dark (Netflix)

Most of these shows listed below are only two seasons max, yet they are my absolute favorite stories that I have come to watch. All are uniquely gripping in their own ways. Highly recommend to you, enjoy binging!

Hi I’m Jess and basically there’s always something up with me. I currently reside in a cozy apartment in the city called Milwaukee, Wisconsin; where I either spend most of my time making collage messes while binging a new show or taking a bubble bath while stuffing my face with food in one hand, and trying to read in the other. I’m a photographer, blogger and adventurer. I am inspired by my midwest roots and free spirited dreamer attitude that makes me who I am today. I like to live in these moments and create and live freely through this amazing thing called life. I’m driven to share and write about basically anything in my life because it’s truly remarkable how small the world actually is.