Slay the Holidays in Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Holidays are fast approaching and choosing outfits for all of the occasions can be a hassle. The holidays can be a stressful enough but deciding on a super cute outfit to blow everyone away with will be a breeze with these outfit ideas! Get ready to slay the holidays away with style!

I personally really love this outfit and would wear it in a heartbeat to any social outing. I love the play on all the neutral colors and then the pop of color from the outer most layer. Leather jackets, in general, look killer with any outfit. This jacket, in particular, is a statement maker. The bold emerald green color really brings the whole outfit together and goes with the color schemes of the holidays!

This year’s latest trend in fashion has been over the knee boots and they look adorable with dresses. For the holidays you can never go wrong with a cute little dress. With this outfit in particular if you wanted to make it a little more dressy I would add some accessories to really give this outfit some pop. 

This outfit is a cute little play on layers. With the chill of winter coming at us layers are essential to keep you warm and cozy for this holiday season. I know personally, I love cardigans and sweaters during these chilly times. Sweaters and cardigans can make great outfits and are simple cozy pieces that can elevate any outfit. 

Another huge trend this season is skirts, skirts, skirts! They are another simple piece that can really take any outfit to the next level. The reason I love this outfit is again your eye is drawn to that bright pop of red. The skirt is what brings the whole outfit together and is such a simple outfit to do. You can pair it with some cute booties and dazzling accessories and you’ll be the hit of any party!

The holidays are a fun time of year and having a killer outfit to celebrate in should be easy peasy with these ideas! So slay your holidays away!

Ashley is a Senior at the University Wisconsin Milwuakee where she is majoring in Human Rescource Management. She is currently the President for the University of Wisconsin Milwaukees HerCampus chapter. Outside of HerCampus Ashley is PR Manager and brand ambassador for Love Your Melon! She enjoys all the fun volunteering oppurtunities with the kiddos and within her community that Love Your Melon has to offer. During her free time you can find her passing time watching Netflix or diving into a good book.