This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Okay, ladies tanning just got a whole lot easier with L’oréal self-tanning wipes! I live by these self-tanning wipes! I apply them at least every two weeks so I have a constant tan. I mean it was hard enough for me to tan, but this self-tanner has helped my skin because usually, my skin is very sensitive so it is surprising that these wipes did not irritate my skin. I also do not believe in tanning beds because of various health reasons, so this is a great sub-option that is a lot easier and convenient to do at home or even on the go!

It also does more then just makes you tan, I am always looking for a little glow on my face as well and the wipes never add acne or leave blotches on my skin after. It is defiantly the most natural way to look tan!

So I recommend anyone to try these self-tanning wipes, even if you are scared because you will not regret it!

Hi I’m Jess and basically there’s always something up with me. I currently reside in a cozy apartment in the city called Milwaukee, Wisconsin; where I either spend most of my time making collage messes while binging a new show or taking a bubble bath while stuffing my face with food in one hand, and trying to read in the other. I’m a photographer, blogger and adventurer. I am inspired by my midwest roots and free spirited dreamer attitude that makes me who I am today. I like to live in these moments and create and live freely through this amazing thing called life. I’m driven to share and write about basically anything in my life because it’s truly remarkable how small the world actually is.