neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Fall for Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

It is that time of the year again, where you either loved Valentine’s day or dislike the holiday so much you end up waiting till the candy goes on sale, there is a special treat for everyone. In the end, whether you like it or not, just focus on yourself looking your absolute best and make the day count! Here are some cute outfits ideas to help you get in that lovey mood:

1. What a Crush

Lioness City Lights Lace Dress

2. Moulin Rouge

ASOS Sheer Waisted Poets Sleeve Blouse

3. A Bad Romance

Endless Lust Wild One Dress

4. Pretty in Pink

Free People We The Free Sugar Rush Tee

5. A Lady in Red

Anthropologie Marlow Textured Skirt

Hi I’m Jess and basically there’s always something up with me. I currently reside in a cozy apartment in the city called Milwaukee, Wisconsin; where I either spend most of my time making collage messes while binging a new show or taking a bubble bath while stuffing my face with food in one hand, and trying to read in the other. I’m a photographer, blogger and adventurer. I am inspired by my midwest roots and free spirited dreamer attitude that makes me who I am today. I like to live in these moments and create and live freely through this amazing thing called life. I’m driven to share and write about basically anything in my life because it’s truly remarkable how small the world actually is.