burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Accessories You Can’t Live Without This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Accessories add little splashes of uniqueness to every outfit! Whether they are simple or over the top you can use them to your advantage this spring to make any outfit pop! Here is some accessory inspiration for your spring style guide.

The first accessories you should look out for this spring are gemstone necklaces and bracelets! They come in many different colors and shapes/ sizes so you can really custom them to your personal style and outfit choices. Adding simple stone pieces to your outfits mean’s that you can mix and match them with other accessories that you have in your arsenal and mean that they are a versatile piece. 

Another great accessory to look out for this Spring are tasseled bags! They are super fun and add just the right amount of detail to any outfit. You can either choose a more neutral color to add to any outfit in your closet or go bold and get a fun bright color to make your outfits stand out!

Cuffed earrings seem to be another big trend to look out for this Spring. I personally LOVE this trend! I am a huge earring person and think cuffed earrings are a simple way to add subtle detail to any outfit. You can style earrings with anything and wear them over and over and over. 

Patterned shoes are another simple way to add details to any outfit. You don’t need overwhelming things to make an outfit stand out. Adding patterned shoes to your outfit grabs the attention of others to one specific top. My go-to shoes are simple to slide on sneakers that have a cute little pattern on them. I add them with outfits that are more simple on top and add that little wow detail on the bottom. 

Choose accessories that speak to you but be on the lookout for these trends this spring! Mix and match these accessories to make any outfit pop!

Ashley is a Senior at the University Wisconsin Milwuakee where she is majoring in Human Rescource Management. She is currently the President for the University of Wisconsin Milwaukees HerCampus chapter. Outside of HerCampus Ashley is PR Manager and brand ambassador for Love Your Melon! She enjoys all the fun volunteering oppurtunities with the kiddos and within her community that Love Your Melon has to offer. During her free time you can find her passing time watching Netflix or diving into a good book.