gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Ways You Already Friend Zoned Yourself Told By the Show “Girls”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Hate always falling for that “someone” who turns out to be your best friend before you even know it? I mean it happens to everybody at least once. The story always goes: there is that special someone in your group project at school, that you secretly have a crush on, but you start making all the wrong moves, well here are the most common mistakes:

1. Knowing EVERYTHING about the other person

You know what I mean…

2. Talking about/hitting on other guys when your with him

3. Venting about your problems with him

That’s what your girlfriends are for.

4. Never call them “buddy” or “dude”

There is no point of return after that.

5. Giving him dating advice

6. Don’t date his friends

7. Making it awkward

8. Trying to hard

9. Acting like you don’t care

10. You didn’t make your intention clear

Just be open and honest before the ”feels” get too strong and you are way too far in the friend zone.

Hi I’m Jess and basically there’s always something up with me. I currently reside in a cozy apartment in the city called Milwaukee, Wisconsin; where I either spend most of my time making collage messes while binging a new show or taking a bubble bath while stuffing my face with food in one hand, and trying to read in the other. I’m a photographer, blogger and adventurer. I am inspired by my midwest roots and free spirited dreamer attitude that makes me who I am today. I like to live in these moments and create and live freely through this amazing thing called life. I’m driven to share and write about basically anything in my life because it’s truly remarkable how small the world actually is.