jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Stay Motivated This Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

With the fresh start of a brand new semester, means the fresh start to ROCK this next semester! Didn’t make that 4.0 you were hoping for last semester? Didn’t apply yourself like you know you could? Couldn’t find the motivation you needed? That’s alright, now is your chance for redemption (for me the very last one).

I know we usually start out feeling ready, rejuvenated and confident for the challenges ahead but fast forward a few weeks and our rejuvenation has run dry. So then what’s next? Well for me, I’m a huge sucker for motivational quotes. Any bad day and I swear there is some insightful wisdom just waiting to give me that push I need. Lucky for you, I’ve put together a list of quotes that keep me motivated through every busy week, exam day and project.  

1. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on. -Barack Obama

2. I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. –Larry Bird

3. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. –Ralph Marston

4. Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve got to go to it. – Marva Collins

5. Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you. – John Green

Let’s put our best foot forward this next semester and when you’re feeling overwhelmed remind yourself, YOU GOT IT GIRL!

Senior at the University of West Georgia Public Relations Lover of Coffee, Fashion & Beauty