ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

HC Summer Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

We’re so pumped for Summer and we’re pumped for our Summer Her Campus Survival Kit!! Read on to see the products we received in our kit!

Bed Head by Tigi is always there for us with their amazing hair products. These products ranged from their “Beach Me” Wave Defining Gel Mist, to their “Oh Bee Hive” Dry Shampoo. The perfect summer hair essentials!

P.S. Bed Head by TIGI is offering YOU $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with the coupon code: TIGIFIVE. 

Next, we received some lip products from Buxom Cosmetics. This is the “Full On Lip Polish” in the color “Dolly,” and it’s a great color for a fun day out with friends.

P.S. Be sure to use the code HERCAMPUS at www.buxomcosmetics.com for 20% off your purchase!

We also received products from Freeman BeautyKrazy GlueSchick Silk Touch UpSchick Quattro You, and Skintimate! 

We hope you enjoyed this article and be sure to enter hercampus.com‘s giveaway, containing these products!!

Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.