Style > Beauty

Fall Beauty Guide: 9 Products To Add to Your Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

Autumn–the leaves change and fall, the flannels start to come out and the weather gets colder. As a college student, it’s hard to celebrate the changing seasons in a dorm room. Personally, fall is one of our favorite seasons, so we put together nine beauty products every college girl needs to match her beauty routine to the fall weather.

1. Fall colors eye shadow

Fall into frost eyeshadow, shades you can rock on a chilly day!

With the Morphe Eye Palette, you can find every fall shade imaginable! This frost palette comes with 28 metallic shades and seven matte; however, if metallic isn’t your thing, Morphe sells all-matte palettes that will be sure to stand out this fall. Plus, this palette is $19 cheaper than the Anastasia Subculture Palette!

35F Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette ($23)

2. Lush Bath Bombs, Jelly Bombs and Bubble Bars—Oh My!

“Spookily Silky,” Lush has come out with an all you can buy fall collection featuring: bath oils, bubble bars, jelly bars, bath bombs, soap and shower cream. tarting at $6.95 to a $29.95 Wrapped Gift Set. What’s not to love? 

$7.95 Black Cat Bubble Bar

3. Liquid Lipstick

Colour Pop Bundle is perfect for fall, and is only $15! For any day this fall, use this lipstick to add a pop of color to your outfit. The shades are: Hutch: a deep, blackened violent, Notion: deepened violet and Sookie: full-coverage, rich plum.

4. Blush

Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in Raspberry is the perfect shade for fall. As your summer tan fades, keep it glowing with a sweep of toasted almond.

Black Radiance® Artisan Color™ Baked Blush ($4.79)

5. Bath and Body Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Plug-ins and Hand Soaps

Bath and Body Works offers everything from Afternoon Apple Picking to Wild Blackberries and Basil. From hand soaps to candles, Bath and Body is a must-need for all fall fragrances. There are countless other stores you can but fun fall scents, too. 

Leaves 3-Wick Candle $24.50

6. Basin Decorative Soaps

Basin decorative soaps are the cutest fall goodies out there!. Seriously. They’re almost too fun and spooky to use.

Ghoul Friend Soap ($5.99)

7. Lip Scrub

Also a Basin product, raspberry lip scrub can be your lip’s saving grace during the dry winter. Scrub off all that dead skin and apply a moisturizer. Your lips will thank you later.

Raspberry Lip Scrub ($8.99)

8. Vanilla Pumpkin Body Butter

Body Butter is a moisturizer on steroids. The Body Shop has concocted this fall scent allowing us to moisturize our skin in a festive way.

Vanilla Pumpkin Body Butter ($12)

9. O·P·I Black Cherry Chutney Nail Polish

This nail polish from O·P·I is to die for. O·P·I describes this color as a “deliciously dark-red,” just in time for the Halloween season.

OPI Black Cherry Chutney ($10)

Cover photo courtesy of Best Health Mag