5 Spring Break Outfits Hotter than the Florida Sun

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

So much goes into preparing for Spring Break. We spend time working out for that summer bod, planning exactly what we’ll do every night, and, of course, making sure our outfits are on point! These spring break outfits will serve as your style inspiration no matter where you’ll be headed for the week.

Distressed Heaven

If you’re the one in your friend group who always goes for the graphic tee and distressed jeans, then this outfit is dedicated to you! Whether you’re grabbing a bite with your friends or spending a check at the mall, this outfit is suited for every occasion.

Insert pic

Faith Choker Born To Be Wild T-Shirt

Light Wash Extreme Open Thigh

Chain Bag

Rose Gold and Pink Quartz Earrings

Gold Strap Sandals

Keeping it Classy

Need to get ready in five minutes and have no idea what to wear? Grab your favorite flirty dress, layered necklace, lace up sandals, and a cross body bag and turn this five-minute outfit into a fabulous one.

Layered Statement Necklace

Rose Gold Shimmer Slip Dress

Cross Body Bag

Studded Suede Lace Up Sandals

Floral Fun

We all love fun floral prints, especially during this season. Since it’s spring break, why not dress for the occasion? This flirty floral crop will sure have you forgetting all your academic woes.

Zipper Wristlet Wallet

Jeweled Sandals

Floral Off The Shoulder Crop Top

Suede Mini Skirt  

Boho Queen

A denim skirt is never a bad idea. You can easily recreate new outfits with this piece by changing the top, jewelry and shoes. You’ll look marvelous while hanging with your friends and snapping some sweet photos for the “gram.”

Gold Three Bar Necklace

Red Off the Shoulder Top

Buttoned Denim Skirt

Gemini Clutch

Gold Tone Crystal Earrings

Studded Leather Sandals

Denim Dreams

Going to a laid-back house party and don’t want to overdress? This outfit is perfect because all you need is a pair of cuffed denim jeans, a crop top and a pair of heels. Then you’ll be set to kick it with your girls.

Blue Velvet Choker Bralet

Levi High Waisted Cuffed Denim Jeans

Round Sunglasses

Patent Leather Shoulder Bag

Suede Heeled Sandals

Thumnail courtesy Unsplash

My name is Tatyana Ransome. I'm currently a student at the University of West Florida, studying Advertising with a Minor in Photography. With this major, I'm hoping to pursue fashion editing, fashion marketing, and blogging. I also love any and everything associated with Beyoncé!
Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs