5 Lazy Outfits for When You Have No Idea What to Wear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

With the temperature dropping constantly, dressing stylishly to your classes is simply out of the question. The only thing that is on your mind is dressing warm and cozy. Here I have stylish yet comfortable outfits that will allow you to be warm and cozy for those chilly days.

1. Silk Sweatsuit

This tracksuit will serve as both a cozy and stylish option for class, and you won’t have to worry about looking too tomboyish with the silk finish.

2. Leggings on top, and bottom

Every girl’s favorite obsession during this time of year… LEGGINGS! They’re probably the best thing ever created on Earth (besides your favorite seasonal coffee drink) that you can’t go wrong with. Pair this outfit with either your favorite sneakers or a classic pair of booties!

3. Activewear

Let’s not forget about the activewear, it can be very stylish too. Not only are the fabrics made to be extremely comfortable while burning those calories on the treadmill, it can be just as comfortable while hitting the books in the library. Either way, you can wear this while working out and working those brain cells to ace your test!

4. Oversized Sweater Dress

The most popular trend around this time of year has to be the oversized sweater dress. Not only is it super cute, it can be worn many different ways. You can be utterly flirty by pairing it with some knee-high-boots or dress it down with some flats.  

5. Your Favorite Jumpsuit

Lets face it, we all have those mornings where we wake up in a frenzy and have no clue what we are going to wear with class starting in less than ten minutes. Instead of looking for your favorite shirt or pants to wear, grab a cute jumpsuit and sandals and head to class. Not only will your classmates think you spent extra time getting ready, but you will also feel simply beautiful, just like your jumpsuit.

Thumbnail 1/2/3/4/5

My name is Tatyana Ransome. I'm currently a student at the University of West Florida, studying Advertising with a Minor in Photography. With this major, I'm hoping to pursue fashion editing, fashion marketing, and blogging. I also love any and everything associated with Beyoncé!