5 Items That Will Keep You From Falling Apart During Finals Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

As Finals Week approaches, we start to fall apart at the seams. You’re either bursting with the untested knowledge of an entire semester, desperate to spill it out of your brain and onto a scantron… or, you’re frantically trying to gather information and shove it through your eyeballs for safekeeping until exam time.

Whatever situation you’ve put yourself in, it’s a collective fact that we’re all struggling in some capacity. Everyone is busy and stressed, so try your best to be kind, upbeat, and patient. When your friend complains about pulling an all-nighter, remind her that she is a warrior for powering through. When you see someone knocked out under a desk in the library, appreciate their dedication to their studies. If a friend snaps at you, try to respond with understanding because we are all suffering here.

The best way to maintain positive vibes is to take care of yourself first. You can’t be a light for someone else without charging your own battery.

Here are five products that will help you keep it together during finals:

1. For the all nighters: Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes

Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes will make it look like you got a good night’s sleep and you didn’t even cry once. If, in reality, you didn’t sleep at all and you cried for hours, I recommend putting this product in the refrigerator to intensify the mystical effects of cucumber, green tea and caffeine. No one will know that you lost your cool.

2. For the look good feel good test takers: Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara

If you’re the type of person who feels confident and prepared when you look polished and composed, start with Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara! Get up, dress up and flick this lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara on your lashes. You’ll be ready for whatever trick questions your professor throws at you. Bonus: it’s vegan!

3: For the people who break everything when they’re stressed: Krazy Glue

Your life is falling apart? Krazy Glue is the answer.

Your backpack exploded from the extra weight of your textbooks? Krazy Glue it back together.

You deliriously broke something of your roommate’s in the middle of the night? Put the broken pieces in their desk and Krazy Glue the drawer shut so they never find out.

Can’t get enough caffeine into your system? Krazy Glue your coffee pot to your chest.

4. For when your hands go dry from the draft in the library: Being by Sanctuary Spa lotion

Being by Sanctuary Spa lotion smells like the holiday season; chose from the Salted Caramel & Macadamia or the Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom. This hand cream is the quickest fix for flashcard hands. You know when you’ve flipped through 143 flashcards and your hands feel dry and smell like paper with a splash of hysterical tears? Don’t settle for flashcard hands. You deserve better.

5. For when a little confidence boost could come in handy: #ActuallySheCan Tank

When you need a little extra motivation, you pull on your #ActuallySheCan Tank, created in partnership with Le Motto. Then you walk to the gym, exercise and leave all of your frustrations on the yoga mat! Or you look at yourself in the mirror and think, “This is the perfect Netflix-ing shirt.”

Keep it together this finals season, Argos. Do what you have to do to succeed and finish strong! Good luck!

All photos by Anna Kellner.

You'll find me in my hammock between classes, drooling over volcano sushi rolls, or cross stitching in silence. I'm a maritime studies student with a dream of working on oceanic documentaries or founding Atlantis, whichever comes first.
Abigail is a Journalism and Political Science major minoring in Spanish. She has a penchant for puns and can't go a morning without listening to NPR's Up First podcast. You can usually find her dedicating time to class work, Her Campus, College to Congress, SGA or hammocking. Her dream job is working as a television broadcast journalist on a major news network. Down time includes TED talk binges, reading and writing. You can follow Abigail on instagram and Twitter @abi_meggs