4 Ways to Style Your Favorite Fall Jackets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

Fall is in full swing, and it’s time to start grabbing your favorite jackets to compliment your outfits. Florida’s humidity and relentless heat causes you to have a negative connotation about wearing jackets. However, think of jackets as another asset to bring out the details in your outfit. Here are a few ways to style your soon to be adored fall jackets.

1. Denim Jacket

Having a denim jacket year-round will never steer you wrong. It is  enough to head to class or a morning shift at work, and thick enough to layer and keep you snug on a chilly day.

Bleached denim jacket

Adidas NMD

Mini Dress

Peppy Disc Dangle

Opal Crescent Moon and Star Ring

2. Trench Coat

Who doesn’t love a classic trench coat for fall? You can either go for the classic colors like black or tan or a soft pink. It will compliment almost any outfit you create.

Drop Shoulder Lapel Trench Coat

Suede Boots

Jil Sander Blouse

Skinny High Waist Jeans

Hoop Earrings

Saint Laurent Leather School Bag

3. Leather Jacket

Wearing a leather jacket automatically gives your outfit that edge you were looking for. Don’t be afraid to step outside of the box! Go for a vibrant red with silver details to stand out from the crowd.

Biker Jacket

Steve Madden Officer Boot

Cropped Vest Top

Hound’s-tooth check Skinny-Leg Trousers

Mia Bella

Fendi Leather Backpack

4. Faux Fur Jacket

If you want to feel chic and flirty while being comfy this one is for you. Maybe wait until late November or early December to rock this one. Faux fur jackets are easy to style and add the perfect flare to any outfit.

Faux Fur Jacket

Choker Necklace

Long V-Neck T-Shirt

Leggings

Clutch

Jimmy Choo Velvet Pumps

Cover photo courtesy of Unsplash 

My name is Tatyana Ransome. I'm currently a student at the University of West Florida, studying Advertising with a Minor in Photography. With this major, I'm hoping to pursue fashion editing, fashion marketing, and blogging. I also love any and everything associated with Beyoncé!