burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

How To Get Ready In Less Than 5 Minutes!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Hey girls!! If you’re anything like me, then you can relate to wanting to look put together for class, but dreading to wake up early just to do it!

Here’s a few tips and tricks I’ve learned to be ready for class and look complete when in reality, it only took five minutes! Here’s the full video on it or read about it below!

All the products mentioned in the video are mentioned below:

Tip #1: Makeup | Stick to the basics

There’s no time for a full face of makeup, so just stick to the basics and fill in your brows, apply a little bit of concealer, and a pop of lip color. Vibrant lips will tie your whole look together, even if you barely spent any time on it. Here are a few of my favorite products:

Tip #2: Hair | It’s all about the product!

As long as you have a good product to spray in your hair, you can skip the curly and straightening that takes forever anyways. I love you using Bed Head’s Superstar Thickening Spray! It adds volume and only takes 30 seconds.

Tip #3: Outfit 

Honestly, it takes just as much time to put on a cute outfit than put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, so why not try a little bit? My number one tip would be to plan your outfit the night before and have it ready to go, but if you can’t do that, there’s so many ways around putting an outfit together quick.

• Shoes are everything! A cute pair of shoes will tie together your outfits, even if the outfit is extremely  simple. cute, so honestly people will just
    • Throw on a statement jacket! If you’re unsure about an outfit, just throw on a cute coat and you’ll look perfect.
    • Wear workout clothes! Honestly they are the comfiest and everyone will just think you’re really fit.

Samantha is a current Business Marketing major and Visual & Media arts minors. She loves to write about relatable topics such as dealing with stress and mental health. Aside from that, her passions include yoga, style, & self care!
    Prathyusha Pillari is a 19-year-old senior at University of Washington, Bothell where she majors in Computer Science and Software Engineering. She was born in India and spent 14 years of her life there before moving to the United States. She is an advocate of women's rights and equality. She loves creative writing, traveling, driving around in her car and stalking people on Instagram.