HCUWB Spotlight: Susana Fitz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Name: Susana Fitz

Major: Biology

Languages spoken: English and Spanish

Hometown: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Year:2020

What are your pet peeves?

When people out of a jar with their hands, some people don’t wash their hands and they’re just contaminating the whole jar. Ummm another would be when people don’t flush the toilet, and when people don’t pick up after themselves, like its not that hard.

If you were a superhero what super power would you have?

I would want the power to fly around or teleport because gas is expensive and time is money.

Do you have a quote that you live by?

Do and make things that make you happy and not others because in the end you’re doing it for yourself and not others.

What has your experience been like living on campus?

Living on campus has had such a positive impact on me because its easier to go to class and there are resources there and its easy to study you’re living with the connections you know.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Brazil because the culture seems so different and raw. It’s a way of life that I appreciate/admire. 

Gloria Gonzalez-Zapata is born and raised in Seattle,Washington. Currently she is a first year student at University of Washington Bothell and is majoring in Law,Economics, and Public policy with a minor in Arabic Both of her parents are immigrants, her mother is from Panama and her father is Mexican. she also has a brother and three younger sisters. Her favorite activities are spending time with her family, volunteering, working, and especially loves to travel to learn about other countries government, culture, and language.