Best Warm Starbucks Drinks for Fall!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Fall is the start of consistently drinking warm coffee drinks. As a barista at Starbucks I’ve had the opportunity to try almost all of the drinks. A few of my fall favorite from Starbucks include:

Pumpkin Spice…everything:

Pumpkin spice lattes are back, and as basic as some people claim them to be, they are so yummy. The whip cream, with pumpkin spice topping, cools down the hot drink. And the warm pumpkin spice flavored latte is what makes this drink a favorite year round. To switch it up try a pumpkin spice chai tea latte, or a pumpkin spice Frappucino!

Maple Pecan Latte:

This new toasty latte is a fall favorite already. With a rich maple pecan flavor, and topped with foam and fall sprinkles, people can’t get enough!

Caramel Apple Spice:

This drink is pretty much dessert, tasting like warm apple pie. The steamed apple juice topped with whip cream and caramel makes this sweet drink so perfect. This drink is also a nice alternative to coffee drinks, as it does not contain caffeine.

Black Coffee:

If you wanna skip the milk and extra sugar you could stick to the basics, and stick with black coffee. Around this time of year I would recommend a darker roast. My favorite of the dark roast would be the Komodo Dragon blend. This dark roast has cedary spice and herbal flavor, making it ideal for fall. The rich taste of the coffee complements the sweet notes in pastries and would pair great with any fall favorite from the pastry case, such as the pumpkin scone.

Prathyusha Pillari is a 19-year-old senior at University of Washington, Bothell where she majors in Computer Science and Software Engineering. She was born in India and spent 14 years of her life there before moving to the United States. She is an advocate of women's rights and equality. She loves creative writing, traveling, driving around in her car and stalking people on Instagram.