timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Blogs That You Need to Follow Right Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Blogs are amazing! People express their thoughts and the world learns about it. I have recently been following some people and learnt all about blogs. So here are some of my favorite blogs that everyone needs to follow!

Food blog: Veggie Deserts 

It’s an amazing blog for veggie peeps who love desserts. I know how hard it is to find vegetarian desserts because trust me, I have tried. If you are a person struggling to find vegetarian desserts just like me, this is gold. It has a lot of recipes that you can try out, which are by the way very very easy to do, and be a chef in the process too!

Yoga Blog: Curvy Yoga

This blog is everything!! They have yoga classes, they help you become a yoga teacher if you want, have yoga stuff for ALL types of shapes which is amazing! Thsy are very diverse and I love that about them. Go check them out!

Fashion/ Travel Blog: Hey Pretty Thing

So, the author of this blog was my high school AP American Literature teacher. She is amazing both at teaching and blogging. She is a great person and her blog is simple and sweet. She not only does fashion blogging, she also does travel blogging and has recommendations on her site. She is one of the consistent and clean bloggers I’ve seen till now.

Travel/ Personal Blog: The Travelyn Guide

This blog is all about beautiful everyday stories and personal adventures. The author is none other than *drum roll please* LORALYN!! She was the head wiriter of the first year of Her Campus UWB chapter and now she’s down in California. She is absolutely the best and her writing is phenomenal; it has a flow to it that keeps the reader engaged. Go check her website out! We are definitely going to miss her this year and the years to come. 

Educational Blog: Ideation Express 

A little self-promotion here, but worth your time. My sister, Kundana Pillari and I, Prathyusha Pillari, created this blog after being inspired by all the above blogs. We wanted a place to share ideas and connect with our peers, so we post all our writings and projects here. We certainly have fun with this blog, that’s what it’s all about right? Check us out and leave comments, we could definitely take some suggestions on improving it. 

So, after checking all these blogs out, it’s probably time that you make one too. It doesn’t have to be complicated and it doesn’t have to impress everyone. There are millions of blogs on the internet and it’s a family together, who share all their ideas on a platform and try to connect to the world. Have fun exploring!!

Prathyusha Pillari is a 19-year-old senior at University of Washington, Bothell where she majors in Computer Science and Software Engineering. She was born in India and spent 14 years of her life there before moving to the United States. She is an advocate of women's rights and equality. She loves creative writing, traveling, driving around in her car and stalking people on Instagram.