element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Unisex Gift Ideas For Your Friends!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Headphones

Everyone uses and needs headphones at one point in their life, this is a good practical gift!

Portable charger

Is the person that you’re buying a gift for phone always dying? Then this is a really great gift for them, portable chargers aren’t just helpful but there’s a lot of different kinds so you it can appeal to them.

Shoes

It is recommended to own a few different shoes and to get new ones every few years, shoes are very important, this is a good practical gift, everyone needs shoes.

Concert tickets or a musical

If the person you’re getting a gift for loves music or anything of the arts this is a really good gift, or even if they’ve never been to a concert or musical, the new experience could be really great.

A Plant

Some may think a plant is simple but a nice house plant can be very soothing to have for some and can clean the air from pollutants

Books

A nice book with a good lesson or something new the person can learn is always good, knowledge is power and there is no greater gift than knowledge.

Workout clothes

No matter what your body type is, working out is in general a healthy thing to do and if they love to workout then this is a really good gift.

Pajamas

A good pair of pajamas really makes a difference between sleeping okay in a old shirt and sleeping in a nice pair of fuzzy warm PJ’s.

Aromatherapy products

There are all different types of aromatherapy products that help with stress, sleep, anxiety, and energy etc. This is a good gift for anyone.

Watch

A good watch is important because there are times where you can’t look at your phone to see what time it is.

Gloria Gonzalez-Zapata is born and raised in Seattle,Washington. Currently she is a first year student at University of Washington Bothell and is majoring in Law,Economics, and Public policy with a minor in Arabic Both of her parents are immigrants, her mother is from Panama and her father is Mexican. she also has a brother and three younger sisters. Her favorite activities are spending time with her family, volunteering, working, and especially loves to travel to learn about other countries government, culture, and language.
Prathyusha Pillari is a 19-year-old senior at University of Washington, Bothell where she majors in Computer Science and Software Engineering. She was born in India and spent 14 years of her life there before moving to the United States. She is an advocate of women's rights and equality. She loves creative writing, traveling, driving around in her car and stalking people on Instagram.