yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

The Spookiest Nail Art to Try This Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Halloween is coming up, which means lots of candy and searching for the best costume. So if you’re looking for something to get you in the mood for some trick-or-treating, nail art is a great option. These cute and creepy designs will show off your ghostly flare. They’re a great back-up costume or just adorable to show off. With these spooky nail art designs you can easily join in the Halloween Spirit.

DIFFICULTY LEVEL: EASY

Polka Dot

Well aren’t these nails just as cute as can be. Halloween doesn’t have to mean scary. With some polka dots in the traditional holiday colors, you’ll be showing your love for the season without all the ghosts and ghouls.

Candy Corn

These candy corn nails will have you saying yummy! If you’ve got a sweet tooth for Halloween candy, I can’t suggest these nails more. Made by striping 3 polish colors, your nails will be looking as sweet as the real thing in a few easy steps.

DIFFICULTY LEVEL: MEDIUM           

Blood Splatters

If you want to scare the bejeezus out of your friends, these nails are perfect. The blood splatters will have you looking like you just stepped out of a horror film. You can create this look with just a few flicks of your brush with some red polish.

Frankenstein

With just a couple strokes of your brush you can be looking like Frankenstein’s monster. This is a great option if you’re still searching for that costume. Easily create some stitch details on your face with eyeliner to create a whole look.

DIFFICULTY LEVEL: ADVANCED

Vampire

Wicked nails are a great accent for that vampire costume. Step up your Dracula vibe with these blood red nails. The unique ombre effect will be sure to show off your love for the night.

Multi-Patterned

If you’re a diehard Halloween fan, then I recommend these nails. Each nail captures a part of the holiday with pictures of monsters and creepy crawlies. This nail art will show your love for all things spooky.

Olivia is a Professional Communications in Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Currently the Campus Correspondent for Stout's chapter, she hopes to find a career in journalism. Originally from Milwaukee, Olivia has put her city life on hold to follow her dreams. You can follow her at her Instagram or blog, Olivia Marie.
Her Campus at UW-Stout