Her Campus Summer Survival Kit Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Summer is here, and that means some great products to test from our Her Campus Summer Survival Kit! We got some great goodies this time around and I can’t wait to share them with you!

White Fur by Jardine LibaireThis book, published by Penquin Random House, is a great summer read and it comes out this month! Who needs a Netflix series when you have a novel like White Fur to keep you on the edge of your seat? It is about a tough street-wise 20 something trying to make it in New York who falls in love with her neighbor- a Yale student and her polar opposite. I have never heard of Jardine Libaire’s books before, but I have so much respect for her beautifully written, almost poetic novel now.

Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily

I love everything about this deodorant! The brand, the size and of course the smell. I am a huge fan of anything travel-sized, but besides that, this deodorant smells amazing and it lasts all day!

Steripod Toothbrush Protector

If you can see in the picture, the Steripod has a little tablet built in that gives off active vapors when in use. You simply use it to hold your toothbrush between brushings and it will keep it smelling fresh. It protects your brush from being exposed to anything gross. This is especially helpful when traveling, but the Steripod is also designed for everyday use. When you think about it, your toothbrush probably gets exposed to a lot of gross things; toilet water that splashes out of the bowl, dirt, your roommate’s hair…who knows what else? Plus, it can come in pink. So that is always a bonus!

Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Cleansing Cloth in Mandarin Blossom

These cleansing cloths are nicely packaged for single use and perfect for when you are on the go, whether that is a day at the beach or a day at the gym! Plus, they smell amazing. They are part of the new line from Summer’s Eve that helps to balance out your bodies ph by only using the simplest ingredients. 

essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer

I love when my brows are on point and this brow pencil from essence Cosmetics, who are a new face in the make-up scene, holds them in place all day! I never have to worry about stray brow hairs again when using this product! Even better, the brand is cruelty free. 

Thank you to all our sponsors for providing us with these great tools to help us kick off our summer on the right foot! And readers, stay tuned for giveaway opportunities from Her Campus- Stout!

All photos in this article were taken by Vanessa Lee

Vanessa studies Early Childhood Education at the University of Wisconsin- Stout. She hails from southeastern Minnesota and currently lives with her fiance in Wisconsin. She is the proud dog mom of 2 fur babies, Marley and Daisy.
Her Campus at UW-Stout