Chill Out with these Cold Snacks for Hot Days!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Summer is quickly approaching, bringing sunshine and good times to the Midwest- FINALLY. Hot, humid days are upon us, so bring on the cold treats! Here are five recipes that will keep your belly full, satisfy your sweet tooth, AND keep you cool (just click on the pictures that interest you for a direct link to the recipe) !

Milk and Cereal Breakfast Popsicles

These popsicles are filled with Greek yogurt, milk, and your favorite cereal, making them the perfect summer breakfast. But don’t be fooled, these tasty treats can be eaten at any time of the day!

Creamy Nutella Popsicles

So easy and so delicious! Cool Whip and Nutella combined to make a creamy, rich dessert.

Strawberry Yogurt Bark

A healthy, frozen replacement for the beloved chocolate bark. Use fresh or frozen fruit, nuts, or any other mix-ins your heart can dream of!

Watermelon Lemonade Slushy

Eating watermelon feels like summer, but what about drinking it? This two ingredient recipe for a delicious, refreshing, frozen beverage will blow your taste buds!

Frozen Hot Chocolate

All the deliciousness of a steaming cup of hot chocolate, but in a cold, refreshing mug!

Pick a recipe and share with your friends, or try them all and don’t share one bite! I won’t tell!

Her Campus at UW-Stout