This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

Want to know the hottest spring trends for 2017? We got you covered.

Off the shoulder tops: Showing shoulder is hot right now and it isn’t going away anytime soon. One shoulder, both shoulders, or cold shoulder tops are all the rage and I’m sure they will continue to be into the spring and summer season.

Choker necklaces: Chokers are back from the 90s and are here to stay. This spring lace chokers are in and they go perfectly with off the shoulder tops.

Nude colored handbag: Nudes are everything right now especially nude handbags. They go with just about any outfit. You can make them look casual or dressy. The bigger the better!

Floral mini dress: Florals are always in during the spring. The can be cute or casual and are perfect for warm spring weather.

Lace bralette: The lacy bralette goes good under any shirt and is perfect for date night. They are so cute you can even wear some as a flirty crop top.

Platform heels: Platform heels are totally retro and retro is in. Nude platform heels would go great with your other accessory piece, the nude handbag. It adds the perfect flare to your spring outfit.

Slogan tees: Nothing makes a statement more than a slogan tee, especially if it is something you feel passionately about. Cute flirty statements can also add to your basic chill tee.