alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

To The Girl Who Will Be Great

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

To the girl who will be successful, because you stood up when everyone told you to sit down. You are the girl who keeps a planner and has her life color coordinated with different sticky notes on different days. You are the girl who has been knocked down by life and given a couple blows to the heart, and instead of giving up, you dusted yourself off. You are the girl who never quite when things didn’t come naturally, you are the girl who stayed after class wanting an explanation between an A or A/B. You are the girl who spoke her mind when all of your friends stayed quite. You are the girl who found a passion, and fought for your spot with drive and determination.

This is why you will make it. Nothing was handed to you. Ever. You climbed mountains to reach the top and were constantly hit with obstacles and hardships. You never gave up. Never. No matter how many times you wanted to, you were headstrong and ready for what life had to offer you. When someone told you no, you made it your mission to make them say yes. You love the fight, and the game. You were wired to turn hate into work, and to work harder when hate became doubt. You love to prove people wrong, you love to show people that through hard work you can achieve results. This is why you- YES YOU- will achieve everything. 

Hi my name is Madi! I am a freshman at the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse as a Communications major. I love to sing, dance, play tennis, workout, cuddle my dog, and hang with my floor mates. I am a traveler and hope to visit all of Europe before I die.