Valentine’s Day Mocktails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Valentines Day can be a day full of fun or it can be a total drag. Whether you’re single or not, pressure from friends, expectations and all the hype can completely put a damper on the day. Make sure this Valentines Day is one to remember by trying some of these holiday themed mocktails with the girls, your date, or even for a party!

Bubbly Love Potion

For those of you who are looking for love this Valentines Day look no further than the Bubbly Love Potion! This sweet treat is great for a desert drink or perfect for the punch bowl at a party!

2 bottles of pink lemonade

½ gallon of raspberry sherbet

1 bottle of Sprite

Mix in large bowl

Falling Hearts

This drink is definitely a hit at parties or as a fun thing to make with friends. Not only is it delicious, but it looks amazing when the seeds slowly dance and twirl to the bottom of the glass!

½ a cup of gingerale

½ a cup of cranberry juice

1/8 a cup of pomegranite seeds

Shirley Temple

Try out this recipe for the classic comfort Shirley Temple to remind you of your younger days when your only worry was fishing out the cherry at the bottom of this delicious bubbly mocktail!

6 fluid ounces of Sprite

1 dash of grenadine

1 Maraschino Cherry

Cupid’s Mojito

Fruity, flirty and fun describes the mojoito perfectly! This holiday drink will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you feeling refreshed all night. As a bonus, the mint acts as a breath freshener for those who might get a Valentines Day kiss!

8 fresh mint leaves

1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice

1 teaspoon sugar

2 ounces sprite

2-3 ounces seltzer

4-6 fresh raspberries

Red-Hot Mocktini

This sexy beverage is perfect for a night with that special someone. Try this drink out before a date or as an after dinner drink and it’ll be sure to set the perfect romantic mood.

2 oz. raspberry juice

2 oz. lemonade and

1 oz. cranberry juice