Stephen Roberge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Name: Stephen RobergeAge: 21Year: SeniorMajor: SociologyRelationship Status: Single

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken thus far?The Beer ClassWhy did you choose to attend UVM?Burlington is awesome, UVM’s campus is beautiful, and it’s not too far from homeFavorite part about Burlington:Church Street or the waterfrontAdvice for incoming freshman:Join as many clubs as you can and study what interests you, changing majors isn’t a big dealWeirdest/Quirkiest thing about you:I hate chocolateFavorite dish to cook and/or eat:Mac and CheeseIf you had one super power, what would it be?Ability to stop timeMost listened to Pandora station:Future RadioLatest Netflix addiction:The FollowingFavorite restaurant downtown:Leunig’sMost embarrassing moment:Failing a geology courseBiggest turn on:Guys that can cookTurn offs: Poor hygiene, piercings, and arroganceBest date ever been on:Does sputies count? lol I haven’t actually been on a real date beforeDream date:After a long day of skiing, going out for a gourmet  dinner and then ending the night in a hot tub under the stars