Her Campus UVM Features

• LL Bean Opens in Burlington

A lot of things remind me of my childhood, but nothing brings me back to the first day of fourth grade quite like the sight of a freshly...

• An Evening With Michael Pollan

Last Thursday author, journalist, and activist, Michael Pollan addressed University of Vermont students and the greater Burlington...

• Ebola: Fact vs. Fiction

If it isn’t the disease you’ll catch, it’s the wind of Ebola in the media. No matter where you turn, it’s as though you can’t escape the...

• WiGo-Who is Going Out?

As college students, we all want to go out at night. We also want to know who is going out at night. With this in mind, Burlington native...

• I Heart Female Orgasm Comes to UVM

On September 14, the I (Heart) Female Orgasm show was brought back by popularity. If you missed out on hearing about the big-o, then you’re...

• Meet Your New Officers!

Welcome to Her Campus UVM! I’m Rachel Polansky and I’ll be the Editor in Chief/Campus Correspondent for the next two years. I started...

• Make the Most Out of Finals Week

Finals week can be a stressful time. Between coffee stains and piles of books and assignments it can feel impossible to wrap up anything...

• UVM Gym Protocol

There’s nothing like blowing off steam at the gym after a long day filled with classes, papers and professors useless busywork. You expect...

• Laverne Cox Dazzles UVM's Students

I can't even begin the amount of afternoons that I've spent binging on Netflix's Orange is the New Black . And to clear the air, I have...

• Valentine’s Day Mocktails

Valentines Day can be a day full of fun or it can be a total drag. Whether you’re single or not, pressure from friends, expectations and...

• Alternative Study Spots Off-Campus

With finals slowly but surely approaching, Bailey Howe is becoming more and more crowded. Whether you have a car or not, there are always...

• Embarrassing Social Media Habits

Ah, social media: the driving force behind most of our generation's behavior. (If you went apple picking and didn’t Instagram it, did you...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style