Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UVM Features

Halloween Costumes That Are More Trick Than Treat

By Chloe Vickers
October 19, 2014 - 5:04pm

READ MORE

WiGo-Who is Going Out?

By Sydney Kaplan
October 8, 2014 - 12:04pm

As college students, we all want to go out at night. We also want to know who is going out at night. With this in mind, Burlington native Ben Kaplan created an app to solve this problem. It’s called WiGo—Who is Going Out? After entering and winning Holy Cross’s Shark Tank competition, Ben has launched the app nationally and is running his business out of Boston. Read about how this young entrepreneur came to launch his very own start-up! READ MORE

Sexual Violence: How Campuses are Responding

By Abby Cole
September 30, 2014 - 9:43am

READ MORE

I Heart Female Orgasm Comes to UVM

By Her Campus UVM Staff
September 17, 2014 - 9:21pm

On September 14, the I (Heart) Female Orgasm show was brought back by popularity. If you missed out on hearing about the big-o, then you’re in luck for some helpful tips. Sex educators, Marshall Miller and Rachel Dart, talked about health, sex, orgasms, and more. Although this was a night about entertainment and fun, they did make it known that yes it is a fun subject, but also it's important to be informed for health reasons. READ MORE

Meet Your New Officers!

By Rachel Polansky, Sydney Kaplan, Abby Cole
August 28, 2014 - 3:56pm

Welcome to Her Campus UVM! I’m Rachel Polansky and I’ll be the Editor in Chief/Campus Correspondent for the next two years. I started writing for Her Campus UVM second semester freshman year, but had always been an avid reader in high school. I’m a psychology major and a film/television studies minor. In addition to Her Campus, I’m a member of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and I write a beauty blog *insert shameless plug* makeupmusicbooks.blogspot.com. My favorite part about Her Campus so far is encouraging others to write and pursue opportunities they might not have otherwise. After I graduate, I hope to move to San Francisco and puruse a career working in marketing for the beauty industry. READ MORE

Make the Most Out of Finals Week

By Abby Cole
April 30, 2014 - 3:05pm

Finals week can be a stressful time. Between coffee stains and piles of books and assignments it can feel impossible to wrap up anything else with your time on campus when you still have five pages to fill of a research paper. Then it’s the end of the week and friends are leaving left and right and it is easy to feel rushed and unsettled as the sort of whirlwind week goes on. Here are some ways to expand your identity from beyond the library and may even help you leave campus feeling more centered after a taxing week.  READ MORE

UVM Gym Protocol

By Kelcie Morris
April 11, 2014 - 1:50pm

There’s nothing like blowing off steam at the gym after a long day filled with classes, papers and professors useless busywork. You expect to go there relax and not feel bad about yourself because hey you’re the one there working out right? Well let me tell you, there’s no greater buzz kill to what you expected to be your relaxing safe haven than “that guy.” You all know who I’m talking about and you’ve probably been him at some point in the countless hours you put in at the gym...obviously! Moral of the story is whatever you do DON’T be that guy, and to be sure that you never will be follow these simple rules of UVM gym etiquette. READ MORE

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

By Marissa Villegas, Ellen Reinhardt
March 21, 2014 - 10:52am

Nothing wins our hearts over quiet like a care package full of goodies to overindulge in! Thanks to Her Campus and their partners, we were able to try out a good amount of awesome products that keep us feeling (and looking) great every day! From filtered water bottles, to a new drink to help you sleep, we tried them all so you can love them as much as we did! READ MORE

HC UVM's Dos and Dont's of Living With Your Friends

By Rachel Polansky
March 15, 2014 - 5:00pm

What would we do without our friends? We love them, we hate them, and sometimes, we live with them. There are definitely some dos and dont's when living with your friends, so read on if you’re shacking up with your besties next year! READ MORE

HCUVM's Words of Wisdom: Establish YOUR Voice

By Marissa Villegas
February 26, 2014 - 8:44pm

Do we have a voice for our generation? It's a question that has an insane amount of responses and a whole boat-load of controversy. I mean, come on... it's difficult to pin-point it since our pop-culture is overwhelmed with a number of celebrities being caught in too many dirty situations. Who wants to see another celeb divorce, eating disorder or drug scandal. With that being said, who even qualifies to be THE voice of our youth and why does it even matter? READ MORE